The AQ35 filter is compatible with all Instanta water boilers. It is ‘integral’ (built-in) to the 12 models listed below, however can also be fitted externally into the mains water feed to any of our boilers, using the AQ35/KIT.
12 models with the AQ35 built-in:
CTS11F, CTS17F, CTS19F/6, CTSP10, CTSP10H, CTSP11H/4, CTSP17H, CTSP17T, CTSP17HT, CTSP19T/6, CTSP19HT/6, CTSP27T/6
The Instanta filter cartridge must be replaced every 6 months to protect the water boiler against excessively hard and soft water, whilst ensuring that your filtered boiling water remains free fromunpleasant smells or tastes.
Benefits of fitting a genuine AQ35 filter:
- Designed specifically for use with Instanta water boilers, ensuring you get maximum performance from the filter and the boiler
- Incorporates a pre-filter to remove unwanted debris from your water supply
- 4 Stage Filtration removes fine sediment down to 3 Micron such as microplastics, for safer, cleaner drinking water
- Removes taste & odour impurities such as chlorine, providing purer, fresh tasting water which improves the taste of hot beverages
- Reduces limescale build-up mitigating potential service/maintenance costs
- Reduces running costs and improves energy efficiency
- Filter compatible with Instanta filter monitors, which provide a useful warning when the filter needs replacing.
This high flow water filter delivers the best quality of water by removing sediment and impurities such as chlorine. The filter also reduces scale build-up resulting in lower running costs and improved energy efficiency.
||AQ35 Filter (Grey Label)
||Scale & Odour Filter
||223 x 85mm
|Water Pressure (Min-Max)
|Max Incoming Water Temp
||6 Months or 13,500 Litres
||CPF Series & SF Range
||Medium to High Usage
|Litres Per Hour