With over 50 years of expertise in hot water technology, Instanta has developed these Digital Water Baths in consultation with award winning chefs. The Sous Vide technique involves cooking ingredients in vacuum-sealed pouches at low temperatures (around 60°C) sometimes for long periods, although many dishes can be prepared quickly. Sous Vide can improve efficiency, service and portion control and is used by many leading chefs.
- Digital display showing actual temperature
- Unique agitation that pumps water around the bath to eliminate cold spots
- Low water level warning
- Extra deep tank for larger portions
- Five timers including hours, minutes
- Heavy duty glass hinged lid
- Removable stainless steel rack system
- Optional stainless steel partitions
- Easy draining facility
- Powerful heater for faster temperature recover
To be connected to 230 volt 13 amp supply.
Stainless steel case.
Stainless steel heating chamber.