AA-First Premium Wall Mounted Water Fountain. With contactless options and the ability to be connected to an under counter chiller, it's perfect for your use case.
- The FONT10 Offers a simple solution to a growing need for accessible drinking water in schools and sports centres amongst other locations
- The FONT10 comes with a non stick “joy stick”, instead of a push button bubbler
- It is suitable for indoor or covered outdoor installation
- It is set up for mains drainage. The FONT10 simply connects straight into the mains supply and does not include a chilling unit as standard
- To increase/decrease the Bubbler water flow remove the outer Bubbler spout and then adjust with a screw driver
- The FONT10 provides ambient water. It can be connected to an Under-sink Chiller to provide chilled water
For additional Hygiene add a Contactless Tap from the options
Please note: Contactless Taps are powered by two 3V batteries with a tested life span of 86.000 Solenoid activations.
Contactless taps are programmed to stop dispensing after 6 seconds. If that is insufficient you can place your hand again over the sensor to continue dispensing.
Add an Under Counter Unit from the options to provide Chilled Water
Please note: Under Counter Unit requires a power supply.
- Cold Water Tank: Stainless Steel, 1.95 Litres
- Cooling Performance: 11.5 Litres per hour below 10˚C at influent water temperature of 20˚C
- Thermostat: 4˚C to 10˚C Factory set (Do not adjust)
- Refrigeration System: R-600a, 16g
- Power Supply: 220-240Volt, 50/60 Hz
- Inlet and Outlet Pipes: ¼” Push Fit
- Ventilation: allow for 50 mm clearance on all sides
- For best performance please ensure installation has adequate ventilation. Poor ventilation will adversely affect the performance of this product and may result in premature failure